Saturday, May 6, 2017

I normally follow my plans.

 Here is the PL for this week.:



Monday:

    Added some short positions.

Tuesday:

   Added NQ positions.

Wednesday:

    Added NQ positions.

Thursday:

    Added ES long position to hedge the short position.

Friday:

    I planned to do nothing if spx future was settled around 2390.  But I had to cut and readjust the short position around 11am-->12am PST since I saw the market consolidated without any weak sign.   French election on Sunday is another reason for me to readjust the position.
   SPX future was last traded at 2399!

Some pps ask me how I trade and why I make money. 
 I normally follow my plans.

Here is one example:
http://babysunfuture.blogspot.com/2017/04/next-week.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...