Friday, February 17, 2017

It has been a very difficult week

My notes from last week:

"
Next week: 2295+-5---- 2320+-5

We have three weeks up.  As I mentioned last night, I expect that the market will have a mild pull back next week.  If I'm wrong, I will correct it in the middle of the week as usual. :-)"

 
I'm very wrong!   I just didn't believe that the market was able to run up like that!
It's very tiring week. As I mentioned in my last post, I kept fighting with the trend and I'm exhausted! 

I've had a steady loss from Monday to Thursday.  I can't believe that I recovered all the losses today and my account balance sit at the highest YTD right now.

As a result, I've made money 7 week in a row.

I don't know what have happened this week.  I need a beer and a nap. :-) I will write more tomorrow or sometimes this weekend.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...