Friday, February 10, 2017

Another good week.

Last week:


Saturday, February 4, 2017


Next week!

Expected Range: 2270(+/-5pts)---2310(+/-5). If it breaks up 2300, it can easily go beyond 2300. 2300 might become a support. I will have to respect the market and cut loss on the short position. I truly hope that the market pulls back a little bit. :-)



I did exactly what I planned to do. As a result, I made money again. There are 6 winning weeks in a row. I might have a losing week soon.

More details later. But I want to spell it out first!

 My god,  Dow, S&P 500, Nasdaq book records, but with low volume!!

Next week: Neutral or a little bearish! Pull back is on the way


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...