Friday, March 11, 2016

Trade anaylsis and Next week.



I did well this week. I don't make this kinda of money from my daily work.  I will spend more time to analyze my trade. Yes, I will keep the money. It is much more important than making money.

I thought about closing everything on Monday after I had 2.8K profit. Anyway, I got lucky this time.

TODOs:

   1. What should I do with the position in hand?  There is FOMC on Wednesday and Quadruple Witching on Friday. I need to be careful about Friday.

  2. Review all my past trading record for the third week of March and find the weakness.

  3. Review last 10 weeks trade record on Friday.

  4.  Review the trade and my thought for the last week. For instance, I planned to book the profit at the early morning on Friday on Thursday. But I booked the profit and continued chasing the trend.
What was I thinking? What happened on Thursday?








 5. More exercises and Starbucks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...