Saturday, March 19, 2016

3/19/16 Saturday Weekly review.

All of my comments that relate to the trading from the last week:
 Guess the trading range.
Hope the market can pull back a bit at 8:30am on Monday
Finally, the pull back on Tuesday
Reduce the position before FOMC
Add the position back after FOMC
Added the position for the short term play(for Thirsday and Friday)

More to come. As  I said, I will not post the P&L going forward.  I still will summarize the trades and the market views.

Notes:

  1. Be sure to adjust the positions in the last hour of the trading session, especially when there are important events. Check on what happened on Thursday, Mar 17th! The price was a lot better in the last hour. I need to pay attention to the time frame from 8:am to 8:30am.

  2. What did I do on Tuesday?  What could I have done better next time?

  




Event last week:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...