Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 Reviews.

   I had a bad start in January. It is a bad end today. I suffered big from being profit 20 minutes before the closing to lose big by the end of the day.

  Lesson to be learnd:

  1)  Never put the position in danger in the last 15 minutes of the trading day on special days, which include Friday,  end of month and end of the year. Never take it for granted about the market direction.

  2)  Don't be cocky when the money comes too easy. It can be gone easily too.

  3)  Strictly follow the trading plan.

  I will work on changing the trading habit in 2016:

  1).  Don't ever trade after hours in 2016.  I need to balance my position during the trading hours so that I can relax after the day.  It can be reached with better planning and better risk controls.

 2). Don't wait until the last minute of the week to book the profit or close the positions. It is okay to cash out or rebalance the positions on Monday or Tuesday if the goal is reached.

 3). Don't be too hard on myself.

 I feel really bad when I make the trading mistakes.  I need to relax and think about the bigger picture and don't beat myself on mistakes that I already made. Overall I doubled my salary with the stock profit in 2015.




   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...