Saturday, November 7, 2015

YTD performance

 The percentage seems pretty high. It is based on the account balance on Jan 2,2015. I deposited more money twice this year since I didn't want to use more than 40% of the capital and withdrew a lot  in the middle of September to purchase a house.

 Oh. well. The $$ amount is more than my annual income for a senior software engineer in NW. It is not the end of the year yet. I still want to collect more money down the road from the market.

 Last year my commission was $6500.  Ha! I'm making progress. I will review my trade record for the past week pretty soon. Oops,  I need to go. I will review it tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...