Sunday, November 29, 2015

Why the stock market is so attractive.

It is a pretty much one-man job that I don't need to deal with people. On the other hand, a lot of other jobs we need to interact with people.  When I like to be alone,  checking out my old trading notes is fun.

It is a place where I keep improving myself.  Making money in the market secures my current job. There have been so many lay-offs in the company, I've survived each time since I was not really afraid if I got laid off. I finish my job fine with this mind set. Having a steady job helps me to make money in the market.  I'm independent and I can waste some money if I want. I spent a lot over the past weekend to shop the stuff that I actually don't need. :-)

That is it for now. I need to cook lunch. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...