Saturday, August 16, 2014

More than 2 years.

    I've been writing this blog for more than 2 years. I've been writing the trading summaries since 2008. The thing frustrated me was that I knew I could make money. But  I could not control my emotion. I used to cut loss at very low point and only book a little profit.

   I've kept thinking how I can be different in order to make a consistent return.  Maybe writing a blog to record how I'm doing?

  Here I'm. I have up and downs. But I'm more confident than ever. I'm more calm. For instance, I added positions when the president ordered the air strike on Iraq last Thursday and held them over the weekend. I would not be able to do that at all before. If  the market repeats again like year of 2008,   I believe that I can handle a lot of better.

   Trading is never an easy job. Salute to the full time traders!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...