Friday, August 22, 2014

Hey, did you ride with the bull this week?

I didn't :-(

Dow is up 340 points this week. But I would have become very restless if I held my long positions.  I slept very well with short positions in hand. :-(   Being healthy and having plenty rest are more important than making money!

Although I was not comfortable with the market and shorted  it with hedge, I came out with profit today. (All sold options become worthless) and I also did some day trading today.

Ok, next week is another week.   DOW should at least drop 170 points to be fair. :-)

 
I have the best month performance so far. But I need to be careful since making money is not easy in the stock market. Period.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...