Saturday, September 9, 2017

Trading update and the speculation about the next week.

Normally I do some market review and examine my position on Saturday morning, although I haven't been posting that much.

I withdrew most of profit out at the end of July and am shopping for an investment property. Man, the market is so hot and we haven't had luck yet. But I don't want to pull the money back into the stock account. I will feel achieved if we actually get a house and it motivates me to make more money in the stock market.

I also opened a new trading account with Td Ameritrade and moved some money out of IB. I've not been very happy with interactive brokers since they charge way too many fees. So I'm pretty happy with my performance since I have much less money in IB now. I also started to make money in TD, but not much since I need to get familiar with its trading platform.

Ok, that's all the updates from me. I hope that you guys are making money as well!


The market pulled back on Friday since Hurrican Irma has bought a lot of fear and uncertainty. But if the damage is not that bad, the market will go higher next week.  In my opinion, it will go higher next week.  As a result, I added more long positions by the end of the trading day.

ES: 2445-2471. Close at 2462. (I will switch to use December contract next week). 17 points lower than last week's high. Actually it is not that bad.

If ES reaches 2445 area, I will be a buyer.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...