Saturday, April 22, 2017

Weekly summary



What have I done good?

  •  I've been holding NQs firmly.

  •   Position size is controlled pretty well.

What do I need to pay attention?

   Tuesday's high > Wednesday's low?

  Thursday's high > Tuesday's high?

  Continuing paying attention to the position size.


What should I avoid?

   I was hoping that ES was closed above 2350 on Thursday. But it didn't. I ended up giving a couple ground back.

   There are too many open positions on Thursday after the strong trend day and the result is not GOOD either!


   Try not to jump to trade in the first hour unless it is a strong trend day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...