Monday, January 2, 2017

The future market

is going to open in two hours. But I haven't done anything yet.
I've had a boring but safe holidays. I'm sick but getting better now.

I can't complain too much . Seriously I should be very thankful for the peaceful holidays . I left the company mac book pro on Uber on Christmas eve when I tried to catch an early flight home.
I can't get hold of the driver in the first 40 minutes. I was in tears and almost gave up and wanted to go to the airplane!  I was very desperate.  But eventually I got hold of the driver and got my laptop back. I was also able to catch the right flight.

I've been thinking what if I didn't get the laptop back. I would have lost a lot of data for the company.  (The purpose for the work trip to to collect the business requirement). I would have been very panic last week and very frustrating.

As a result, I'm fine that I was not very productive last week.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...