Saturday, July 30, 2016

This Week P&L

  I don't trade much. I just sit and wait.  The $SPX is pretty much flat but I'm pretty happy with my return. I reduced my position to whatever I had on Monday for the weekend.

 Since I work from home most of the time, I can summarize more of my trading style. I hold  position over the weekend.  I start to accumulate position around Tuesday until Thursday.
I day trade the options on Friday and also reduce the position size to the size similar to what I start on Monday. It has been this way for a while. Yeah, I have been winning since the week of Bexit. I had the positive P&L most of the weeks before the week of Bexit too.

 Am I ready for the next SPX's 100 point move? I think so at this moment.

 I need the market to make a move so that I can verify it.

 My YTD return is still much higher than SPX.

 I need to give myself credit about cut loss. I benefit from it greatly.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...