Friday, April 15, 2016

Man, I've made a lot of money.

this week. Yeah, it is all realized gain.  Man, I feel so empty now. I just know how to make money.

I sit in the office all day and collect several hundred dollars(I believe that is right). I've collected over 5 figure profit from the stock market in a week.

I don't like the feeling. I feel like that trading and booking 5 figure every week are normal.

 I don't like losing either.  I was pissed when I lose. I don't know what I really want from the stock market. I just don't feel achievement at all. That is why people say it is hard in the stock market. 

 It is just money. I'm so glad that I have some hobbies.











2 comments:

  1. Congratulation...If you felt boring making money, probably you have made it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...