Sunday, March 22, 2015

My Goal in the stock market

  My goal in the stock market is to collect money from the market on the regular basis. It is just like collecting paychecks no matter the market is up or down. It generates the additional income for us. So I never bet big on any direction. If the market goes against me, I still have plenty money to adjust the situation.

  Can I quit my job? No, I love my job. it is fun. Oh, I forgot to mention that I have two master degrees and I still constantly got emails/calls from recuitors asking me to join their companies. :-) 

    Making money from the market to is fun also. It is the confirmation of the efficiency of my trading method.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...