Friday, February 6, 2015

Trade Update (2/6/15). Good Number in NFP.

  The market is down for the 1st day. I kept the short and slightly adjusted the positions by the bullish options. (I didn't add more short positions today). But the market doesn't look very strong to me.  Vix: 16.47.

   I just started my positions. There is a long way to go for cutting loss or booking profit.  Although I like to book profit better. :-)

   I was asked how I traded.  So I will write about how I do my next trade from the beginning which started yesterday to the end. I try not to time the market since I can't like the rest of people. :-)


Update at 1:50 pm

 I came back from lunch with friends. Ha! the market is down! Nah, I will not book the profit yet.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...