Thursday, February 12, 2015

2/12/15 Thursday Notes.

hmm,  The market is up the third day. VIX: 15.92




S&P is up more than 10 points.  All I have is ES longs and shorts. (I didn't play NQ or other instruments this time). My account is hanging at the high end.


Yes, I have explained my trading strategies before. It is called delta neutral. When the market condition breaks neutral, adjustment is needed. 


  The market update at 10:40am. The market holds the gain well. My positions are in balance after this morning's adjustment. I will wait to see any action needed in the last hour.

 Added VXX  option calls in the last minute of the close.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...