Saturday, November 1, 2014

Here is the report for the month.

   First of all, I have been very busy at my daily work.  I also didn't want to take a lot of risk for the crazy market (up 200 points in one day and 300 points drop in the next day).  I'm lucky to have an engineering job. At one point in the month, I hated the stock market and shifted my focus to work. Later on I got so used to the market huge swings and became very calm when people were very panic. (Vix was at 31). I have been holding NQ from 38XX, ES from 1937, YM 169XX with proper short hedges.

 Yes, the account is at the record high and I only paid $410 for the commission for October,  while the commission was $650 with less profit in September.

 Ok, I will post it again by the end of November or when I'm not very busy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...