Wednesday, January 1, 2014

7 years

    I've been very actively trading for 7 years. I have another blog that records the market condition, my trading analysis and other interesting facts.  Last night, I looked at it quickly before going to the firework  in the downtown. I can't help admiring myself: "Oh, my god,  I've been so into it day in and out, even I was on vacation. " Dedication pays off.:-)

    My job interest becomes secondary. I only finish the job.  With the trading, I constantly look into how I can improve, how to avoid my weakness and so on.

   Never give up and never stop learning!

   

  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...