Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you all!

   Wow. Time passes so swiftly and we are going to say goodbye to year of 2013. I hope that you all have a wonderful year.

  Like a lot of traders, I'v made money this year. But I think I'v missed the great bull run since I 've only used less than 30% of my capital to trade every time.  Although the gain is matched up with the indices, I've spent a lot of more time and energy than those who only buy and hold and achieve the same result.

 I will take more risk next year. I will play more stock options since a lot of times the market is barely moving after gapping up or down.  Oh, well. I will still play ES, YM and NQ future when I see  the opportunity.

 Yes, I will take more risk. No pain, no gain:-)

 Merry Christmas and Happy new year!





 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...