Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!

  I will go to the family dinner soon. Yeah, we arrived at the airport late last night and I feel so exhausted now!

  Here is the return from IB. Actually I performed much better than I did in TD Ameritrade and it made me wonder why. I spent several weeks to compare these two. Gradually, I applied the similar trade to IB.

It's a pretty good year for me so far. But I think I will do better next year with TD ameritrade's thinkorswim platform help. I like the way they organize the positions. I wish I could have opened the account with them earlier. I probably won't transfer the entire fund to TD though.

My stock income is much higher than my other combined income. It means that we have to pay a lot of tax next year.





2 comments:

  1. Share Market Company Win or lose, everyone gets what they want out of the market

    ReplyDelete
  2. All thanks to Mr Anderson for helping with my profits and making my fifth withdrawal possible. I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you. its called Bitcoin / Forex trading options. it is a highly lucrative business which can earn you as much as $2,570 in a week from an initial investment of just $200. I am living proof of this great business opportunity And also he can help you recover your lost bitcoin. If anyone is interested in trading on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and want a successful trade without losing notify Mr Anderson now.Whatsapp: (+447883246472 )
    Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...