Sunday, November 5, 2017

What to expect next week?

  My reader reminded me that I haven't written the market update for a while. Sorry, the market has been in this slow bull situation and I have shifted the focus away from the market.

  Ok, I checked the market just now and here is my input:

We are at the earning season and most of the companies reported good earnings.  There is no surprise in the FED notes last week. We also had a good job NFP report. 
There are not much events going on next week. The volume will be light. I think ES range will be 2570+/-5 -2590+/-5
VIX: 9.1
 Last last week: 2542-2574. 
 Last week: 2562-2585.5 close at 2583.
Nasdaq clearly broke out.

I think we will have a low opening on Monday and might have a low closing week also. Yes, I will add short at the upper range.
I did pretty well last week and as matter of fact, I haven't spent much time on it either. So the slowness in the market doesn't bother me at all. I guess that is also called self-adjustment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...