Friday, December 30, 2016

Oh, well.

I've started with a losing month and end up with a losing week in 2016. I expect 7-8% loss this week.

The market makes me humble again.  Maybe it is a good thing.

I gave pretty much all gain back on the BExit week.  ( I was full positioned for the vote). I learned the lesson and closed the position at the President voting night so that I saved my ass during  the 700pts drop while we were waiting for the result. I responded  quickly enough afterwards to jump into long position to enjoy the most of the Trump rally.

Actually I've made more than my software engineer salary again this year with 82% gain. It is not bad after all. Actually it is better than last year.

More lesson to learn later.  Hope that I will learn more from my past mistakes.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...