Thursday, July 17, 2014

Stocks decline on reports plane shot down in Ukraine

U.S. stocks declined on Thursday, with the Dow retreating from its record, after reports that a Malaysian plane had been shot down in Ukraine.
After wavering near unchanged, stock indexes turned decisively lower. The price of gold surged and Treasury yields fell.
The Chicago Board Options Exchange Volatility Index, a measure of investor uncertainty, rose 14 percent to 12.59.

When everyone freaks out in the market, we can't. Staying calm is very important.

Now I'm extremely sad after I saw the pictures of  jet crashed site. My god,

295 people!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...