Friday, May 17, 2013

Weekly summary:(1,621.50 -----1,665.75)

   I would like to let you know that retail traders can consistently make small money if they always remember the risk. My speculation is right this week. But I've only used less than 30% of my account to trade and keep positions. If I did  "all in", my account could have been significantly higher. By practicing the small risks, I'm able to correct the trading errors if my speculation is wrong.

  By writing down the range for this week, I found it is funny that I actually bought at 1622 on Sunday and sold at 1664), WOW! Time flies.

  I will keep going  with my trading journey. It truly boosts my confidence.


  Until I trade again, see ya.


 TGIF


  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Everyone!

I've become a very mature trader after trading in the stock market for 12 years. I've been very focus and only trade E-min futures a...